7/15/2008

Fourth of July

We had a fun time on the 4th of July. We went hiking on the Donut Falls trail, and it was so beautiful. It was nice and cool, and there were lots of wildflowers. We ate burgers for dinner, and then went and watched the Riverton fireworks. Isaac was a good sport the whole time, and seemed pretty intrigued by the fireworks. Here are a few pictures:

5 comments:

The Holt's said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had fun. Sorry I missed the scrapbooking thing, I just couldn't get enough energy to drag everything over there.....I'm kinda lame like that. When are we going to try to take Issac swimming again?

JB and MA said...

Oh! Donut Falls is such a fun hike, nice and short with water at the end!
Yeah, Ikey is getting so big!

Tammie said...

Looks like you guys had fun. The pictures are darling. I can't believe how big Issac is getting. He's adorable!

Grandpa and Grandma Roundy said...

Alyssa ... Thanks for checking out our blog. We keep busy. It's nice to see a wee bit of your goings-on. We won't be back home until July 2008, but you should come visit us.

Toni said...

Looks like you had a fun 4th! Jack was totally out by the time fireworks came around... maybe next year he'll be up for it. P.S. Cute hair girlfriend! We could be twins! I really need to post pics of my new haircut since it's been almost 2 weeks.