There's nothing like a good game of tag to get me to finally post (Thanks Morgan!) I swear that I'll get new pictures up soon. I better because Isaac is crawling, pulling himself to standing position and saying Da Da. And he'll be 9 months old next Monday! Ahhhh!
Ok, so here's the deal with this game of tag. If I tag you, go into your photo files, pick the 4th file, and the 4th picture in that file. Mine happens to be a picture of my Isaac when he born. I was going to say "when he was small", but at 9 lbs 12 oz. he really wasn't ever that small. Oh, memories.
4 seems to be the key number here, so I'm tagging MaryAnn, Ashley, Kristie and Carrie (that is if you four haven't given up on my blog).




1 comment:
Yay for the blog update!! Issac is so cute! I am hoping our baby isn't 9 lbs though. That doesn't sound very fun! I'll do your post later this week!
Post a Comment