I was in Solvang, California last week visiting my sister Amanda. Solvang is a Danish community, and I have to say that it's a very charming place. Unfortunately it rained almost every day we were there, but we were able to get around town a bit and take some pictures between storms. Amanda took the pictures in the slideshow, and really captured the feeling of the town. Our older sister Erin was with us for a few days as well, and it was so nice to have some sister time! Here are some more pictures...
Aunt Erin with Isaac at a pizza place
Erin and Amanda "pretending" to be sad
Isaac's idea of smiling for the camera
Edward just happened to be in town!
Ahhhhh. Miss you.
Isaac finally decided to have a nap just as we were about to go out again.
The big bear at AJ Spurs Steakhouse. Scary.
Eating some delicious grubs
Isaac and Aunt Amanda
And here are some cute shots Amanda took of Isaac...
I miss you Amanda and Erin!




5 comments:
What a darn cute post!! Isaac is getting so big and as handsome as ever. Looks like you had a blast even through the storms.
Looks like a fun trip! Sisters are the best. Tell them both hello for me. =)
As for pictures, I would love to do Isaacs one year old pictures! It's 45.00 and I will come to your house, or wherever you want to do them. I will make a CD with the finished photos and instructions on the best places to print them. That way you can get exactly what you want. =)
I am working on adding a link off my blog for a portfolio. Let me know!
My email is kentandjill@gmail.com
Thanks you!
Cousin Jill(yn)
You guys are so cute. I miss all my Roundy cousins. :)
so cute! I'm glad you had fun!
SUPER CUTE!!!!!!
I've heard of that place. Do they have a wall of gum or something like that? I love the bum shot.. your son is going to kill you in the future for putting that up! But its SUPER CUTE!
Post a Comment