I've been awful about posting! I have been taking lots of pictures and video this summer, but I haven't taken the time to blog about them. And now I don't have the time! We've done a lot of fun things. We move to Maine in exactly two weeks (August 9th). I think that what will happen is that I'll do some serious back-blogging once we get settled in Maine. The important thing is that I took the pictures and video, right?
So, here's what's up. Nathan has been in touch with Husson University all summer about their pharmacy program. Since they are a new school, they have taken their time filling their class. They just received their pre-candicacy status last month, which means that they can start their pharmacy school this Fall. They told Nathan over the phone that they'd like to interview him, but technically he doesn't meet their requirements until he gets his higher P-CAT score and a higher GPA. The P-CAT comes in the mail anytime. He was one percentage too low last time, so we are certain he'll meet that requirement this time. (THIS JUST IN ON JULY 27TH: NATHAN GOT ABOVE AND BEYOND WHAT HE NEEDED ON THE P-CAT). He's getting A's in his summer courses, so he's going to meet the GPA requirement as well. It boils down to the school having open spots so that they can interview and accept Nathan at the last second. We really feel like it's going to happen. As I mentioned in our previous post, we are moving to Maine either way. Leap of faith baby!
Oh, alright. I guess I'll post a couple pictures. We went to the zoo with Nathan's mission buddy Clifford and his wife Hillary and beautiful daughter Lilly (just one of FOUR trips to the zoo this summer). Here are a couple of the pictures we took while there. I plan on back-blogging the other trips later (wink wink).
Isaac and Nathan at the Elephant show:
Clifford, Hillary, and Lilly:
Isaac and Alyssa on the Carousel:
Waiting for the bird show:

Family photo in the primate building (how appropriate):




1 comment:
I love your faith! Its sounds like your a modern day pioneer, trekking across this nation to the east, reaching your dream of a new home. Don't feel bad, we all slack on blogging sometimes:) Good luck with everything! Moving can be insane.
Post a Comment