1/04/2010

Back-Bloggin' Parade! Part 1

I'd like to take you on a journey of the highlights of our life since I last added pictures. You'll be viewing images from all the way back to last Summer. I finally found the cable to connect our camera to the computer (don't you love how things get lost when you move?), and we had over 500 pictures to download. While I was downloading them, the program I store my pictures in stopped responding, and I accidentally lost the pictures by "ending now" on the program. For two days I thought the images were lost, but Nathan's Uncle Dan suggested a certain place in the computer files to look, and there they were! I am so happy. I'll just share the best pictures and videos, and I'll do a different posting for each event.
HERE ARE OUR FINAL MOMENTS IN UTAH (Isaac was almost 18 months at this point)...
We had to say goodbye to the Gherkes! This was so hard.
They were a family in our ward in Riverton, and they
totally adopted Isaac. We now consider them family!
We miss them and so many other families in our ward there.
Isaac and Nicholas
With Josh. Isaac had a special bond
with this boy. Can't you tell?
Isaac with Maddie. Cute girl.
Isaac with Grandma Terri. I want to cry.
Okay. I'm crying.
Very few people realize what Terri
has meant to our family. There are
only a few friends I consider REALLY GREAT,
and she is one of them.
Isaac in the yard at our apartment in Riverton.
Giving Momma a big smooch before we moved. I love this picture!
Isaac sharing ice cream at Lagoon with me. We went as a little family
one last time right before we moved
(Nathan, me and Isaac)
He insisted on using this little pretzel to scoop his ice cream into his mouth.
Kids are so funny.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

He is a little cutie! I hope you are loving Main. I wish we still lived on the east coast! I know what you mean about leaving friends that have become family!

JB and MA said...

Love the pictures! This reminds me that we have no camera at the moment! Besides our crappy phone cameras . . . so I need to be on the lookout for a cheap digital camera. Any recommendations?