This is our little man Isaac. He's 11 weeks old now! We're so fortunate to be his parents. Having him has changed everything! What a joy he is. You can be sure that we'll be writing a lot more about this little guy.
5/06/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Hey Alyssa! I found your blog through Ashley's. I'm so glad that we can see your cute little family now.
Thanks! Your blog is super cute and classy! I can't wait to get this blogging thing down. I don't even know how to make a slideshow.
Alyssa. It is so AWESOME to see you and your little man. Cangratulations! I am so excited for you.
I miss you and hope we can have a little get together soon.
I can't wait to see more pictures but I also know how the days are with newborns. It is like you posted. You do nothing but everything in one day and you feel like you never had a extra moment to do anythng more than you did. Isn't it the best.
Angela
I thought I commented on this but I don't think it worked. I just had to say that you are the BESTEST cousin ever! Thanks for all your hard work with the move. I will post about it soon I just have to download pictures first (we didn't take very many because our camera was packed away!)
Love You!
Well I am sure glad you got some pics on your blog! That is the cutest dang picture of Isaac! Hope your vacation was nice. You'll have to email me the details.
Yay! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I'm so excited to see what you and your boys are up to now!
Hey guys! I found you through Tammie. It's Anne. Your boy is darling. Hope to hear more about you guys through blogging. :)
Come visit us ...thefamilyvern.blogspot.com
Angela! I went to your photo blog, and you are an amazing photographer. Lovely work. Do you have a family blog? I'd love to see it. It's great to hear from you! Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment