I'm glad to see that he is using the jumper!! What a champ. Ok, I officially miss you a lot. Are you planning a trip out to Maine anytime soon. . . maybe you could swing by DC on your way. . . Ok, I know that would be a death wish. . . But I'm just hoping out loud.
I love the performing arts, reading good books, and spending time outdoors. I'm enjoying being at home with Isaac.
Nathan loves sports, especially basketball. He does a great job of balancing school, work, church, and family. He’s working toward a pharmacy degree. Isaac is our little man. He is a strong, cuddly, happy baby and shows us more of his personality all the time. He has changed everything, and we would never EVER change it back.
4 comments:
I cannot believe how big he is getting. He is absolutely adorable!
I can't believe how big he is getting! You sure have a cute family Alyssa! I miss seeing you. I hope you are doing well!
Aubri! I want to see your blog! It's nice to hear from you. Hope you're doing well.
I'm glad to see that he is using the jumper!! What a champ. Ok, I officially miss you a lot. Are you planning a trip out to Maine anytime soon. . . maybe you could swing by DC on your way. . . Ok, I know that would be a death wish. . . But I'm just hoping out loud.
Post a Comment