8/29/2008

Two teeth and a big boy seat

This chunky monkey got too big for his infant carrier, so we've upgraded to the big boy car seat. Isaac is pretty pleased with himself, and, as you can see, he doesn't hesitate to show off his new pearly whites. We're late with his 6 month appointment, but we're going next week and he'll be weighed and measured. I'm guessing that he's at least 22 pounds. And he's got to be about 27" long. Feel free to leave your guess.
I'll put together a slide show of the last month or so pretty soon. We've done some fun things.

6 comments:

JB and MA said...

That is so funny because Thomas just started the big boy seat too and he's four months older! He REALLY needs to get in to see the pediatrician too, he's late for his 9 month shots. . . so I'll let you know what he's weighing in at so we can compare :)

Love you!

Sarah E said...

Hey Cousin! It's fun that you found me. Your little guy is so cute. Blogs are such a great way to keep in touch. I'll have to add you to my list of fun blogs. How's the rest of your family doing? Anyone else joined the blogging world?

MNM: Mangum Family said...

Both my boys were in big boy seats before 1 year, Ryland was closer to 1, but they didn't have fancy transition rear/front facing big boy chairs when Ronnie moved up in the world, so he went straight the big big boy seat. It's all good, kids are supposed to be chunky monkey's, it means they are healthy. By the way, we'll be in town Saturday! Let's get together, Nelson will even be around this time!

Jillo said...

He looks just like you! He is so cute. Little boys are fun, aren't they?

Leuhoo said...

Oh Alyssa! He is cute! Dang cute! IT is fun that you blog too! And you blog is fun! :)

The Holt's said...

I don't think this little guy could get ANY cuter. How fun! I can't believe he has a new seat already! When do I get to watch him again??