Isaac weighs 18.11 lbs, and is 27.5 inches tall. He's not as heavy as he feels to me, but pretty close. The doctor said that he's perfect. I'd have to agree.
I love the performing arts, reading good books, and spending time outdoors. I'm enjoying being at home with Isaac.
Nathan loves sports, especially basketball. He does a great job of balancing school, work, church, and family. He’s working toward a pharmacy degree. Isaac is our little man. He is a strong, cuddly, happy baby and shows us more of his personality all the time. He has changed everything, and we would never EVER change it back.
3 comments:
They always seem heavier to the moms because we are carrying them around all day :) He looks like he is growing up so fast. He's darling!
Let it be on the record that Thomas is four months older, but only 1 pound heavier, and 1 inch taller :) And has one LESS tooth!
Oh my word your baby is so cute! what a lovely family you have my dear!
Post a Comment