I love the performing arts, reading good books, and spending time outdoors. I'm enjoying being at home with Isaac.
Nathan loves sports, especially basketball. He does a great job of balancing school, work, church, and family. He’s working toward a pharmacy degree. Isaac is our little man. He is a strong, cuddly, happy baby and shows us more of his personality all the time. He has changed everything, and we would never EVER change it back.
9 comments:
Your family is sooo cute!!!!
That is such a darling picture!
What a cute little family.
Alyssa,
You have such a beautiful family!! I hope everything is going grand for you.
what a wonderful looking family!
I love your family picture! Issac is getting so big! :)
Such a cute pic. I'm glad I finally have your blog address so I can keep in touch. Love ya.
And you even got Nathan's soft, feminine side, which is notoriously hard to capture. =P
WOW, what a nice family picture! I didn't even know you had a blog! I'll have to keep checking it for the latest.
love, jimi
Post a Comment