We gave Isaac his first hair cut about a week ago, and he freaked. He always cries like he's about to die when I vacuum or use the blender, so I wasn't exactly expecting a walk in the park. Nathan used the clippers on him and it was awful. He cried and cried. I bathed him afterwords to try to calm him down, and he started crying when Nathan walked into the room. He was Ok with his daddy later that night, but seriously! What a traumatic experience. It's all over now, and he looks like a little baby marine. I hope he won't need another hair cut for awhile! Here are the before and after pictures...
BEFORE...
(I kind of wish we'd kept it this way a little longer)

AFTER...



11 comments:
That's cute! Kids are so funny!!! I like the new look!
He's so cute!!, I actually trimmed Keira's bangs a couple of months ago, it went ok except she was too darn interested in the sissors!! Hope next time is better :)
He looks like a handsome, little man!
Call me crazy, but Isaac kind of reminds me of Lindsay. I think it's the eyes. Anyway, obviously he's very cute and I can't believe you went at him with clippers! I was thinking his hair had gotten down to his eyes or something. I guess you learned your lesson! Love you!
He looks great! Ethan's bangs are getting really long, I think its his turn soon.
Aren't those haircuts so fun! I ended up taking Nick somewhere to get it done and he wouldn't scream when somebody else would do it. It was so worth it.
Hey, Ash told me that you were planning on throwing a shower for her. Is there anything that you need help with? I would be more than happy to do anything, just let me know.
Wow, Isaac looks really sharp! Isn't amazing how their little personalities are so unique? They definitely do some of the most craziest things, then you think where did that get that from?
I don't even think my little guy will have any hair after turning 1.
Have a great weekend!
It' always a little strange when they get their first haircut. they look older and it wierds me out a little.
now on to your prev post about Grandma Mary (aunt to me)!
Hey Alyssa! it was good to hear from you! I can't believe how big Isaac is getting, it's been a long time since I've seen you guys. I hope you're doing well! You should come in to contacts to visit some time. James and Katie are working in the call center now.
Okay I need Erins eamil again!!! Can you email it to me jcdmaker@msn.com! I lost it! I am a loser!
Post a Comment