8/06/2009
Waiting List...
Well, Nathan is on the waiting list for pharmacy school. Of course we preferred to hear that he was accepted this year, but we refuse to let it get us down. For one thing, he could still get in if people drop out before school starts. That happens all the time. For another thing, it's not the end of the world if we have to wait another year. We are so excited about the future. Maine is going to be an exciting change, and we look forward to whatever is on the horizon for us. Getting bitter and angry about this won't do us any good. So, here's to optimism!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Here, here! I love ya Lyssa Lou! I hope an acceptance notification soon and if he doesn't, maybe you'll stay in Utah just long enough for me to see you again.
I love you attitude and determination. Best of luck to you and your family with the move!
We miss you. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment